Aztec Lanes is SDSU's new bowling and games center located on the first floor of the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union. Participants enjoy 12 bowling lanes outfitted by Brunswick as well as a a games lounge with five billiards tables, two table tennis tables and eight big-screen TVs.
Bowling is an Aztec Recreation member benefit and members pay only $1 shoe rental. Everyone is welcome and lanes are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Check pricing below.
PARTY RENTALS are available. Fill out our online reservation form or call 619.594.2695 for more information.
Visit SDSU class schedule for details.
ENS Bowling Classes
The following links are for students taking ENS Bowling class.
- Handicap Rules
- Bowling Organizations
- Spring 2014 Syllabus
- Pay Online
- Understanding The Basics
- Preparing For Action
Please bring a valid I.D. to participate in bowling, table tennis or billiards.
BILLIARDS: $5.00 per hour
TABLE TENNIS: $5.00 per hour
|ARC MEMBERS||SDSU STUDENTS||SDSU AFFILIATES||OFF CAMPUS|
AZTEC LANES RULES
- Current photo ID required to bowl, play billiards or play table tennis.
- Bowling shoes are mandatory while bowling.
- Please don’t walk down or step on the bowling lane.
- Please do not loft the bowling ball down the lane.
- Food or beverages are not permitted in the approach area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in Aztec Lanes.
- Please return bowling balls to ball racks.
- Please return bowling shoes to control counter.
Last update: 6/27/14
- May 19 - Aug 24
10am - 8pm
10am - 10pm
Noon - 10pm
Noon - 8pm
- Friday, July 4