Fitness Room Rules
- Participants must secure all their personal belongings in a locker or on a cubby shelf.
- Equipment must be returned to its proper location after use.
- Towels are mandatory, wipe down equipment after use.
- No food or drink (other than plastic water bottles) is allowed.
- Observe all posted signs and equipment warnings.
- Safe and proper use of equipment is required at all times.
- Actions that threaten the safety and well being of yourself or others will not be tolerated.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards an employee of the Aztec Recreation Center will result in immediate dismissal from the facility, with possible expulsion from the University and legal charges filed.
- Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Belts, jeans, clothing with rivets, wallet chains, sandals and open toed shoes are prohibited.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed to conduct personal training in this facility.
*The Aztec Recreation Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
To view a complete list of Aztec Recreation Center rules please read the member handbook at the Membership page.
Last update: 1/4/12