Per State and County guidance, this field is open for passive use only.
Please follow these temporary protocols:
- Physical exercises and passive use such as sprints, jogging and calisthenics are permitted.
- In accordance with the State of California's Outdoor Recreation guidelines, activities that use shared equipment by hand are permitted as long as participants are 6 feet apart. This includes activities such as throwing a baseball, frisbee or football.
- Contact sports are not permitted as physical distancing cannot effectively be maintained.
- Group activities are not permitted.
- All activities must adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- Facial coverings are required at all times except when exercising strenuously and physically distanced.
- Do not enter the field if you have a cough or fever.
Innovative field to support student success through recreation, fitness and sport activities
The upgraded ENS 700 Field, completed in August 2019, includes new turf technology and unique, modern LED sports lighting as well as enhanced surrounding landscaping. The new turf technology provides lowered field temperatures and maximum shock reduction for participants. This space utilizes highly focused vertical LED lighting that minimizes light spill and power consumption while greatly expanding the campus community’s options for day and evening outdoor play. Located north of Calpulli Center, the ENS Field is available daily for drop-in play and hosts recreational activities including Aztec Recreation and SDSU student programming.