The Associated Students Aztec Recreation team consists of both professional and student staff with headquarters in the Aztec Recreation Center.
Part-Time Student Employment
Associated Students Aztec Recreation employs more than 450 SDSU students in a variety of positions. SDSU full-time student status (6 units or more) is required for part-time positions. To work in Aztec Recreation, you must be CPR/AED and First Aid certified and the department offers certification courses regularly.
- Facility Supervisors
- Marketing (Sales, Public Relations & Graphics)
- Climbing Wall Supervisors
- Racquetball/Tennis Supervisors
- Outings Leaders
- Member Services Representatives
- Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
- Intramural Officials
- Group Fitness Instructors
- ARC Team Challenge/Ropes Course Facilitators
- Maintenance Assistants