Important Dates to Remember:
First day to pay registration fee to Aztec Recreation
First Day of Classes
Student Add/Drop Deadline
Deadline to pay registration fee at Aztec Recreation or through Online Services
- Credit Class registration fees are paid at the Aztec Recreation Center, Aztec Aquaplex, Aztec Lanes, ARC Express or through Online Services. Registration fees are not included with university billing for tuition and lab fees and are not processed through financial aid payments.
- For MBAC classes, all payments and refund requests are done directly at MBAC. MBAC Registration Information
- Students that have not paid Aztec Recreation class registration fees by the deadline will not be permitted to continue participation until payment is made and Space in class is not guaranteed until registration and membership (if applicable) are complete.
- Priority enrollment is granted to SDSU students taking classes for credit. If you would like to take class for non-credit, please contact the instructor to ensure there is space available.
- If you need to drop a class for any reason, you must drop prior to the drop deadline on the SDSU academic calendar. You must drop your class on WebPortal as well as with Aztec Recreation. Dropping your class with Aztec Recreation does not remove your class from WebPortal and we will not drop you from the class if you do not show up. If you need to drop the class after the drop deadline you need to obtain a late drop form from the Office of the Registrar.
- Refund requests must be submitted to ARC front desk within one week of the registration fee deadline.
- Aztec Recreation Membership is required for any ENS Credit Class that is located inside any of the following access-controlled facilities: ARC, ARC Express, and Aquaplex. For membership requirements, please refer to the footnotes section on WebPortal class listing or to the Aztec Recreation website class description in order to determine whether or not the class requires an Aztec Recreation Membership. Paying a guest fee for each visit is not permitted. At end of semester, if you do not want to continue membership, you must submit membership cancellation request.
- Students can register for open course sections from their registration assignment time through the fifth day of classes.
- If a course selection is full, students can join the wait list for a course section on their registration date through the tenth day of classes.
- Students must join the wait list for all course sections beginning on the sixth day of classes through the tenth day of classes even if there are available seats.
- Faculty/Instructors must add seats to their course sections in order for students to be added from the wait list.
- Students may contact instructor by email or in class for more information about moving in from the wait list for a specific class.