For the safety of all participants and spectators and to maintain the quality of the facility, please observe the following:
- The Recreation Field is for members of the campus community
- Associated Students and SDSU scheduled activities have priority
- Field usage is prohibited outside of regularly scheduled hours
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times; metal spikes and high heels are not permitted
- The following are prohibited:Glass bottles or containers
- Food, drink, gum or seeds
- Pets, bikes, skateboards, roller blades or skates
- Paint or other permanent markings
- Smoking, fireworks or open flames o Bleach or other corrosive materials
- Free standing field markers must be used
- Facility repair costs will be assessed to individuals who damage the field or equipment
- All participants and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a manner compatible with SDSU’s function as an educational institution and to act courteously, respectfully, safely and in accordance with campus policy at all times. Individuals who engage in behavior inconsistent with these expectations may have their access suspended or permanently revoked.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Enjoy the field!