Preschool Aquatics 1
The Preschool Aquatics 1 course is designed to familiarize pre-school aged youth to swimming while focusing on staying safe in, on, and around the water. The Preschool Aquatics course involves introductory water skills to help acclimate students to the aquatic environment while providing an interactive learning experience.
The Preschool Aquatics 1 course does not have any required pre-requisites required for taking this course.
- Enter and exit water using ladder, steps or side
- Blow bubbles through mouth and nose
- Submerge mouth, nose and eyes
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Front and back glides and recover to a vertical position
- Back float and recover to a vertical position
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Alternating and simultaneous leg actions on front and back
- Alternating and simultaneous arm actions on front and back
- Experience wearing a life jacket in the water
- Learn how to stay safe, including recognizing an emergency and knowing how to call for help
- Learn how to stay safe in, on and around the water, including the use of a life jacket, recognizing lifeguards and sun safety
There are no upcoming Preschool Aquatics 1 classes currently scheduled.
Please check back at a later date for future Preschool Aquatics 1 Schedule
For further information please contact Aztec Aquaplex staff by calling (619) 594-7946