Preschool Aquatics 2
This class is designed to continue building confidence and familiarity will basic swimming skills for children between the ages of 3-5 years old. The objective of preschool 2 is to build on basic swimming skills learned in preschool 1 and help children enjoy the water safely. Students should complete preschool 1 course objectives prior to enrolling in preschool 2.
Preschool Aquatics 1
- Independently enter and exit water using ladder, steps or side
- Fully submerge head and control breathing
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Independent front and back glides, recover to a vertical position
- Independent front and back float, recover to a vertical position
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Independent arm and leg actions on front and back
- Experience wearing a life jacket in the water
- Learn how to stay safe, including recognizing an emergency and knowing how to call for help
- Learn how to stay safe in, on and around the water, including the use of a life jacket, recognizing lifeguards and sun safety
There are no upcoming Preschool Aquatics 2 classes currently scheduled.
Please check back at a later date for future Preschool Aquatics 2 Schedule
For further information please contact Aztec Aquaplex staff by calling (619) 594-7946