Please check back at a later date for upcoming IM Tournaments
Compete in a variety of team and individual sports each semester.
Leagues include weekly games that run for four to eight weeks and conclude with playoffs. Tournaments range from one-day events to back-to-back weekends. Games take place on campus at Aztec Recreation facilities including the ARC, the Aquaplex, and the Recreation Field. Champions from each division earn the coveted Intramural Sports Champion T-Shirt!
Intramural Sports at San Diego State University offers student, faculty, and staff Aztec Recreation members the opportunity to participate in sports leagues and tournaments. Intramural Sports are included in Aztec Recreation Membership for students, faculty, and staff. Individuals can form a team with friends or sign up independently. All skill levels are welcome!
Intramural Sports programs fill-up on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Register early to ensure your spot!
A FREE AGENT is an individual who wants to participate in an Intramural league, but does not have a team. If there are enough free agents interested in a specific sport and league, a free agent team will be created at the free agent meeting prior to the beginning of the season. Free agency offers the opportunity to participate, be active, and to meet new people.
Every team is required to have a team captain whose responsibility is to:
- Facilitate the online registration
- Maintain a current credit card at the ARC front desk in case of forfeit
- Review the Intramural Sports Captain Video, then successfully complete the mandatory Captain’s Quiz prior to creating a team on IMLeagues
- Relay all information conveyed from the IM Sports office
- Be the spokesperson for their team throughout the season
- Facilitate roster modifications before the rosters close at the end of the regular season
- Continue to be an accountable, reliable and responsible representative of their team throughout the season
- Gather teammates information and include them on your registration roster
- Limit team roster to 25
- Lead your team and determine if you will conduct practices. Practice is not mandated by the Intramural Sports office
How to Access Fusion IM
- Visit arconline.innosoftfusion.com
- Log into your SDSU ARC Account by hitting the “Sign” In button in the top right corner of your screen. Use the same log in information as the ARC App. Remember that means to use your assigned SDSU email address.
- To access Fusion IM, you have two choices…
- Click “Intramurals” icon
- Choose “Register” which will take you to the division registration page
Creating or Joining a Team
- Registration Page
- You will see the Current Seasons.
(Ex: Fall 2022)
- Underneath that you will see the sports being offered during the available seasons.
(Ex: 9v9 Outdoor Soccer)
- Click on your desired sport to see the League Options
(Ex: Fall 2022 Co-Rec Soccer)
These options are defined by the type of league (Open, Women’s, Men’s Co-Rec, Greek, etc).
- Click on your desired Division
Example: Thursdays at 7 or 8pm
These divisions identify the days and times of your possible games for the regular season.
- On the right side of the Division name you will see the “Register” Button if there is a spot available to create a team.
If registration is full the option to join the “Waitlist” button will appear.
- You will see the Current Seasons.
- You will then choose to register as a “Player” or a “Team”.
- Registering as a “Player” will allow you to join a team that is already created or you may join as a “Free Agent”.
- Registering as a “Team”, you will make an entire team to play in the sport, league, day and time that you selected.
- When you selected “Team”, the screen to the right will appear.
- Name your team (Ex: AZTECS)
- Select if you wish to play on the team or not
- Then click “Submit”
- After you have submitted your team information, you will then need to read, sign, and submit the waiver and pass the quiz.
- Once you have signed the waiver, you will need to confirm your Emergency Contact information.
- Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be led to your Shopping Cart.
- Registration is currently free so it will appear as $0 in your cart but continue through the checkout process.
- To invite or add players to your roster, choose the “Pending Roster” tab. Here you can add and invite players to your roster by entering their SDSU email address or their RedID number
- You can also browse free agents in this screen as well. The “Browse Free Agents” tab will allow you to see people interested in playing each sport, as well as their preferred days and times of play.