Reservations are required for Group Fitness classes and climbing orientations.
Use the barcode on the Aztec Rec app to access facilities.
If you are unable to attend a reservation, please CANCEL your reservation as early as possible:
Group Fitness reservations should be cancelled at least two hours in advance.
Need assistance setting up your account?
Contact us at the ARC 619-594-0194, Aquaplex 619-594-7946 or ARC Express 619-594-3488.
- Reservations may be booked 48 hours to one hour in advance.
- Group Fitness reservations can be cancelled two hours in advance, climbing orientation reservations can be cancelled up to one hour in advance.
- Download and bring the Aztec Rec mobile app and use the app’s home page barcode to scan in at the swing gates after you check in.
- Group Fitness reservations are for specified class times and enable access to the class location. Members may arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the reservation for check in and must enter class no later than 10 minutes after class start time.
- ARC WALL ORIENTATION RESERVATIONS enable members to complete the ARC Wall Safety orientation. Do not enter an orientation more than 10 minutes after the start time. All climbers must watch the ARC Wall Safety and Information Video and successfully complete the ARC Wall Safety Quiz prior to attending their ARC Wall Orientation reservation.